Friday, February 11, 2011

Diah's 1st Birthday Party (Mod Monkey)

My baby niece just celebrated her 1st birthday party this past January, my sis in-law did an awesome job planning her little one's party, one of the cutest Monkey parties I've seen:)
Her party was inspired by Pink-Mod-Monkey-1st-Birthday-Party by Birthday Express, she also made unique and super cute candy inspired center pieces that went along with the pink and lime green candy bar.
  
I custom made a variety of picture cupcake picks for the the HUGE cupcake tower, most of the pictures on the picks were  printed on card stock and glossy picture paper. The rest of the picks were made with card stock, and glitter card stock paper and plain toothpicks.
The final result was ADORABLE! Can't Wait for next years bash:)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a template for the Mod Monkey Girl? I'm doing this theme for my daughter's party, and need to make a fondant monkey.

    ReplyDelete